ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
It's Spring and I'm long overdue to cull the herd a little bit. I'll probably have a few more things to add over the coming weeks, but I've listed the most interesting things first.

Gibson J185 EC: I've had the neck reset by a luthier, so that I could get the action a bit lower. This is the fancy model with the flamed maple neck, back and all of that jazz. I've also had the pickup removed with a bit of wood fitted to cover the space (completely removable), so that it could be fully acoustic. Oh that's right, also had an ivory nut and saddle installed.

I still have the original pickup, should the new owner wish to return it to stock standard. $2,200

Suhr S3 Pro: simply an awesome guitar, ex Kiwiaxe (the man has excellent taste in gear). Includes the Suhr carry case. Sold.

Goodsell Super 17 MkII head: again, ex Kiwiaxe. Really love this amp, but it isn't getting the use it deserves. $1,200

Mesa MkV Head (90w): purchased brand new from the RS maybe 4 years ago. An absolute beast of an amp, but surplus to my needs. $2,500.

I'll probably get around to chucking this up on TM in the next couple of days, so hit me up if you're interested.
Last edited by sam_the_bogan on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.