ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY chrisbower
Decided to let this awesome amp go to someone who will play it more than me. I think I've finally found my tone having recently purchased a Mesa Mark III.

Your getting an American handmade boutique amplifier handwired by LA amp guru Roy Blankenship.

Check out his stellar pedigree and client list etc here

http://www.blankenshipamprepair.com/

This amp is based on a JTM45 circuit without the ice pick top and with a modified front end providing higher levels of available gain.

Usual Presence, Bass, Middle and Treble tone controls plus Master ( main volume) and Gain ( pre volume ). Two inputs, Hi and Low. Low input with low levels of gain will provide a more vintage sound and cleans up well with the gain rolled right down or from the guitar's volume. Hi as you would expect is hotter, think JTM but much more gain on tap.

The C45 mod has become associated with Dave Friedman as he offers it as an option among other custom mods available in his shop. Benches at a healthy 60 watts but can easily deliver a blistering lead tone at very quiet levels thanks to the master volume. Sounds great with both humbuckers and single coils.

Has a Metro zero loss switchable fx send and return loop built in. Quality components Mercury Magnetics transformers etc. Very little about these amps on the net as they are not mass produced and there are few around.

The amp has recently been serviced by a local reputable amp tech.

$1700 for forum members. Can post at buyers cost.

Last edited by chrisbower on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BY chrisbower
Bumping this for a killer amp guys. It's been around a few members here who I'm sure will vouch for it's tone. Let's keep it in the NZG family :)