ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Eruera
Gorgeous guitar, had it since Jan 2016 so it’s a couple of years older than these photos from the previous seller but basically lived in the case the whole time with moving houses and having children etc.

Can provide detailed current photographs to anyone seriously interested, bit of a quirky instrument so might not be anyone keen.

$2400 inc shipping

BY Eruera
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Oh that's gorgeous, don't know why I have never yet owned a Gretsch ?!

I’m told that September is a particularly auspicious month to own your first Gretsch :rofl:
BY GrantB
I dig the dark back colour