ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hey all, long time no see. I'm just testing the waters here - haven't been playing electric much at all for a few years, so thinking it might be time to move on my stuff.

First off, a Radian Jazzmaster with P90 bridge, J90 neck, made by Adrian from Ash Customworks. It's a korina body, maple neck, and pickups wound by Adrian. 4 pickup combo options: treble and neck, parallel (I think) for what sounds like a neck humbucker, and an out of phase combo (again, I think) for a quacky strat-ish sound. Asking $800 plus shipping if you want to do that. I'm in the Wellington region.

Photos below.

Also selling my amp, a Vox AC15 C1 with a Celestion Creamback. It's on TM here: https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/guitar-amps/listing-1763100143.htm?rsqid=592a10fd7afa446a8a26f5bbf8411a80

$750 buy now on there, will sell for $650 here. Edit: SOLD.

(Photobucket doesn't want to play nice so here's one photo and a link to more in a Google Photos album)... https://photos.app.goo.gl/4X8mFgpjqd1VNriq7

Last edited by Pastasauce on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scooter13 wrote:Is that the forum designed Radian?

I was going to say no, but then I had a search of the NZ's Next Top Radian threads, and I think... possibly? Seems to be the same specs as all those voted on. I bought it direct from Adrian right around the time he was closing up shop, that's all I know.
Actually, just did a bit more searching, and it is. Also, it's a J90 in the neck and P90 in the bridge, not 2x P90s. Adrian left this comment on my initial thread way back...

"Glad you like it so much, Rhett! It's one of my favourite Radians, possibly the best overall.

The specs were determined by a series of polls right here at NZG and it really is a versatile and useful combo."