ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
I'm wanting to pull some money out of guitars to spend on other hobbies at the moment. So I want to sell one of the following two guitars.

MusicMan Majesty $2800
Comes with factory case and whammy bar. Really tidy condition and as you can all imagine. It is a phenomenal guitar. Completely factory and all original.

Ibanez RGT320Q $1600
This is the original version of this model that came out with the nice trem system, not the annoying Zero system. One of the very few neck-through Ibanez made. These are a pretty unusual model for Ibanez, in that not only are they neck through, they have a mahogany body with a really thick quilted maple top.
This guitar has had Dimarzio Crunch lab and LiquiFire pickups installed. Comes with the original Prestige case.

The RGT has spent some considerable time with me and has toured the country a few times. So it has some wear and dings on it, but it still looks really tidy. The most major piece of damage is on the back where the strap lock rubs on the body and removed some of the clear finish. But it's on the back... and who cares.

More photos and details on request.
On Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NZGuita ... 3052197369