ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Delayman
Hi

I have two pedaltrains with cases and I only want to keep one of them.

I have a PTjunior (classic) with full flight case and “setting fire to Stacey” sticker.

The PT1 has a more basic hardcase.

Used condition, but not wrecked.

If you're interested I was thinking the PTjr at $185 or the PT1 at $160.
Any interest in a pedaltrain either junior or PT1? Have I got the pricing right? Happy to talk pricing and all that. I like talking about gear as much as the next guy, and this is a forum for that kind of thing.
These are still available...don’t make me go to trademe....please!!!
I’m struggling to think why I need another pt1 - honestly lol I am
Single coil wrote:I’m struggling to think why I need another pt1 - honestly lol I am

Bit of a oncer thing unless you have a gig board and a home board. Or acoustic board/electric board.