ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Frey
Klon centaur klone made in NZ by BAJA electronics
selling as it wont run off a battery, and I mainly play clean anyway.

$75.

Also a classic goodrich volume pedal for passive guitars.
In good nick, works fine. These things are built like a tank.

$150.

just trying to free up some funds as there's a banjo on trademe I want to have a go at!
BY Frey
can get some in the next couple of days. It uses a string I think. works great.
BY Frey
will tomorrow. just tried the Klone out for the first time today, it bloody rips! sounds just as good as the demos of the real thing
BY GrantB
Frey wrote:Klon centaur klone made in NZ by BAJA electronics

$75.

This is a rocky made pedal. He made two for me, I sold one and kept this one for a while. That's my artwork on the front. Sound good and usable sweep on all the controls...more so than an original Klon.
BY Frey
okay thanks for the info! it was sold to me as being made by baja but I guess not! the more you know
BY Frey
to be honest I won't be crying if nobody buys this. It sounds good as a intermediate step to play leads without using the distortion channel on my amp. Very usable! I don't even have a pedal board though!
Frey wrote:Klon centaur klone made in NZ by BAJA electronics

$75.

Hey, if you're okay to wait a couple of weeks I'll take the Klon clone. $70 shipped?
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Frey
DEAL! klone sold