ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Daza152 wrote:I don't even know what the heck it is...but that would be a steal for sure..

No, you are being mental.
Single coil wrote:We can’t. Can you post it?

why? I was engaging in the pointless dribble where I was just simply asking a question I guess this is why no newbies post or start threads either add constructively or don't post you could always go and watch tv you know...?
Daza152 wrote:
Single coil wrote:We can’t. Can you post it?

why? I was engaging in the pointless dribble where I was just simply asking a question I guess this is why no newbies post or start threads either add constructively or don't post you could always go and watch tv you know...?

Or it's the 100 quota, prior to using the buy/sell section, jus' sayin.