ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Bg
Both in excellent condition but not being used - I play to backing tracks mostly so the trio is a bit redundant. Since I got the headrush, the bogner has just sat there :)

Trio SOLD

HD500x is still for sale, SOLD

Bogner, ping me with $400 and its yours to keep and cherish and use as a monitor stand... and I can put the cash towards a pair of headrush full range monitors :) You know you want too.
BY Bg
Only the boner left...

Bogner, ping me with $450 and its yours to keep and cherish and use as a monitor stand... and I can put the cash towards a pair of headrush full range monitors :) You know you want too.
BY Bg
bumping, help me have a pair of 2000 watt amps for the auckland gearfest. I'll be a bit louder than the captain... a tiny bit louder...
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Bg wrote:bumping, help me have a pair of 2000 watt amps for the auckland gearfest. I'll be a bit louder than the captain... a tiny bit louder...

Wow, is Lee Anderton coming?
BY Bg
I'm hoping it's sold by then and I have stereo 2000 watt Amps ;)
Ok this is now a silly price, I really need another headrush frfr so pimping this out.... take it from me, let me have stereo 2000 watt power amps (1000 watt rms)....