ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY chrisbower
Mattallica wrote:Looks like some screws are missing from the neck pickup?

You can see they are. I hope your not trying to use that an excuse to low ball the man, because that would be petty. It's just 2 screws man.
BY Bg
I would like 800$ removed for those missing screws, as you failed to point them out, bad trader!
BY Kloppsta

Hey mate, yip, 2 screws from the pickup surround of the neck pickup are missing. That's how i got it from Adrian, its never bothered me so I have never put new ones in :) The neck pickup height adjustment screws are apparently "shorter" than the bridge ones and are sitting under the pickup surround. Again, I've never adjusted the pickup height so its never bothered me. :)

If anyone is genuinely interested in this guitar, I would be happy to knock off $10 from the price so that the new owner can purchase and install 4 new screws :) (2 small ones for the pickup surround and 2 long ones for the pickup height adjustment so that it matches the bridge) :thumbup:
BY Kloppsta
Bg wrote:I would like 800$ removed for those missing screws, as you failed to point them out, bad trader!

You are right sir. Shame on me. Tell you what, buy it from me, then call me out on it and ask for a refund. ill offer to refund you (albeit a time later when i have the money) and then you can tell me to F*&*^#! off and decline the refund :wink:
BY Kloppsta
In fact, on second thought, if there is a serious buyer out there and you are happy to pay $850, i will include the dunlop strap locks and strap and i will also purchase and install the missing screws. I forgot to mention it also has a brand new set of strings on it (D'Addario 11-52) as i didnt want to sell it with horrible old, not used in ages strings on it. PM me if keen.
BY Mattallica
chrisbower wrote:

You can see they are. I hope your not trying to use that an excuse to low ball the man, because that would be petty. It's just 2 screws man.

It was just a question. Please don't insinuate. If i wanted the guitar i would have bought it by now.
BY Bg
Mattallica wrote:
chrisbower wrote:

It was just a question. Please don't insinuate. If i wanted the guitar i would have bought it by now.

don't take it to heart bro ;)
BY Single coil
New toothpaste round here or what? lol
BY Kloppsta
$800, and yes ill throw in the Clip Lock Strap buttons and strap. You can get your own damn pickup surround screws ;-)

Come on peeps, keep this in the NZG family. Last hoorah before i chuck it on FB and TM.
BY Kloppsta
Price drop bump. Just offered to watchers on TM for $800, so lets take $60 off for success fee.

$740 for the NZG massive. Need some $$$ team. Help me out! haha :)
BY sirvill
What's bothering me is that its called a Les Paul Jr but it has two pickups and they're not P90s! Probably no price reduction needed for that though :lol:
BY Kloppsta
chrisbower wrote:I can't believe you got the 'missing neck screws' question again on TM :lol:

Lol, i know! some people are pickier than others i guess :)

sirvill wrote:What's bothering me is that its called a Les Paul Jr but it has two pickups and they're not P90s! Probably no price reduction needed for that though :lol:

haha true. i guess its technically a hybrid. Its a Jr in body and bridge config and a standard in pickups config :) IIRC when Adrian first built it, it started life as a gold top and had a single P90.
BY sirvill
Kloppsta wrote:
sirvill wrote:What's bothering me is that its called a Les Paul Jr but it has two pickups and they're not P90s! Probably no price reduction needed for that though :lol:

haha true. i guess its technically a hybrid. Its a Jr in body and bridge config and a standard in pickups config :) IIRC when Adrian first built it, it started life as a gold top and had a single P90.

Oh yes the bridge. Yeah that totally makes sense.

Anyway, its a great price and someone should buy it!