ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kloppsta
Hey team, putting my Radian LP Jr up for sale.

This was built by Adrian (Ash Customworks) originally for himself iirc. It then became his workshop demo guitar before eventually finding its way into my collection.

Before taking ownership I asked Adrian to re-finish it in a black stain/oil finish. It is super smooth and silky.

Its all mahogany and a lovely resonant piece at that. Made from a slab that i believe Adrian was rather fond of and kept for special projects.
Rosewood fret board. Nice big frets in excellent condition.
I also had Adrian install some nice open gear Hipshot locking tuners, a kill switch (for those Buckethead style effects) and white control knobs to contrast against the all black finish.

Pickups are a tasty Gibson 496R in the neck and a Dimarzio Tone Zone in the bridge. Solid wrap around bridge from an Ibanez Prestige if i am not mistaken. Black TUSQ nut.

Its a killer playing and sounding guitar. Neck profile is a nice "medium" C i guess you would call it. Not too slim and not a baseball bat. Really nice feel in the hand.

Comes in a soft Fender gig bag. No hard case as it never leaves my practice space. Its in very good condition and ready to rock.

I can ship at buyers expense and risk and could bubble wrap the shit out of it!

Asking $900 which is an absolute steal for a hand crafted instrument of this caliber.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics in bad lighting! The "speckles" in the photos is just dust :)

BY Kloppsta
olegmcnoleg wrote:Very nice... Where did the neck come from?

Its one of Adrians. This was from the period when Radian's were still full customs.
BY Kev77
thats a wow guitar
BY Kloppsta
chrisbower wrote:how heavy is it?

hey mate, ill weigh it tonight and let you know. its not a back breaker and its not a feather. certainly not as heavy as a LP Standard and not as light as an SG, probably somewhere in between those.
BY Kloppsta
Any interest team before i chuck on FB and TM? Will sell for $850 to the NZG massive. Really cant stress enough what a sweet guitar this is.
Only selling as I need some money and I am more of a strat guy. I use my two Radian strats and my other Classic Vibe strat and Slater strat most of the time. No doubt ill regret selling it one day (have done for my Radian baritone i sold for stupidly low price and my Ash Custom CK2 LP Jr :()

Anyway......takers? Happy to take payment via 3 or 4 instalments. Cheers
BY Bg
much want, how long between installments?
BY Kloppsta
Bg wrote:much want, how long between installments?

Could split it out over say 2 months? i know its not that long but kinda need the cashola :(
BY Bg
ooo la la.... I'm moist
BY Kloppsta
Got some better photos :) i can chuck in a set of Dunlop clip lock strap buttons and a new black strap for an extra $20 :)

Last edited by Kloppsta on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.