ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sizzlingbadger
I'd like a simple delay pedal like that but have no cash at present. No idea about the price though. I recently missed out on a Carbon Copy on TradeMe for $200 which was annoying.
BY vintage52
sizzlingbadger wrote:I'd like a simple delay pedal like that but have no cash at present. No idea about the price though. I recently missed out on a Carbon Copy on TradeMe for $200 which was annoying.

Simple yet with a complex musicality.

It's a weird little beast that does sound lovely.

Cheers.
Last edited by vintage52 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY null_pointer
sizzlingbadger wrote:I'd like a simple delay pedal like that but have no cash at present. No idea about the price though. I recently missed out on a Carbon Copy on TradeMe for $200 which was annoying.

Yeah they boggle me the price they go for. I bought two Carbon Copies a few years back for $129USD each new. Mind you our dollar was in better condition too...