ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
This Tele was built by Adrian of Ash Customworks fame. The neck is an All Parts jobbie to which he rolled the edges and took some of the depth out of the C profile (it's bigger than a typical C but not the size of my '55 reissue). Body is lightweight. Looks like ash but it's, I gather, paulonia (sp?). If you think your guitar is resonant, it isn't. This is resonant. Acoustically it's as loud as buggery and is a piece of piss to play.

I recently fitted a new CS Nocaster pickup set though it's routed for a humbucker in the neck and I'll supply the original pickguard so you can go that way again in the future if you want. Shaller straplock buttons. Vintage-style tuners. Compensated brass saddles.

$750 to you chaps. That's as cheap as it's getting. Can't be arsed with trades, soz. Don't have a case for it but it'll be packed like a m*****-*****r in a proper Fender carton. Allow $30 towards shipping.

Cheers chaps.

Last edited by Molly on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fuck fuckity fuck fuck. FUCK!
Danny has developed an AI scanner for guitar deals. Anything posted anywhere in NZ and he gets an instant notification, and an auto bid/buy-now if the price is below his pre-defined threshold.

You read it here first.
GrantB wrote:Danny has developed an AI scanner for guitar deals. Anything posted anywhere in NZ and he gets an instant notification, and an auto bid/buy-now if the price is below his pre-defined threshold.

You read it here first.

He didn't develop it. He bought it off Troy! ;-)
Troy gave me the beta version, he always seems to beat me! :-)