ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro

Unused and boxed, bought as a spare/backup watch two weeks ago. Major amp GAS means I'm willing to take a hit to pay for a new amp I'm getting this weekend :crazy:

Optical Heart Rate, barometer, huge battery life... not much it can't do. Will ship for free too :thumbup:
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I don't know if you remember - I asked you for recommendations on what one to get her for last Christmas, and I got her one of the Sunnto ones then :-)
Didn’t really want to drop much lower, but if anyone’s keen on it I’ll let it go for $650.

That’s a full $200 less than what I paid for it a fortnight ago, plus there’s an extra charging cable on the way for it too. Bargain ;-)
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Didn’t really want to drop much lower, but if anyone’s keen on it I’ll let it go for $650.

That’s a full $200 less than what I paid for it a fortnight ago, plus there’s an extra charging cable on the way for it too. Bargain ;-)

Oooh! It's got Strava!
I could add Trail Asshole to my list of MTB skills. :thumbup:
Glacial Pace wrote:Torpedo 7 let you return for a full refund for up to 90 days of is all still in new condition. I think that's a t7 sticker on there I think.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Just waiting to hear back from someone on here, but if they pass on it I might see if I can get a refund on it :thumbup: