ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hi all,

Wanting to sell my Ibanez Prestige RG3550MZ (Desert Yellow). It's in great condition with everything stock, pickups are Dimarzio Tone Zone/True Velvet/Air Norton. Very light guitar, sounds amazing. This guitar was a limited model made from 2009-2014 in Japan, with all the top features such as carbon reinforced neck, gotoh tuners, edge zero trem etc.

Comes with the factory Ibanez hard case. Located in Auckland, any questions feel free to ask.
Just selling for what I bought it for last year ($1000)
Open to trades for other guitars, or amp heads. Cheers!

Last edited by jaxman16 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
StratMatt wrote:
sirvill wrote:This looks sick! I'd trade this for my Rivera to ya if I wasn't on a strict no more guitars policy

As policies go, that’s a terrible one.

I'd usually agree - but I'm likely moving over a large body of water in the next 3-6 months, so de-hoarding is the only sensible option :(
sirvill wrote:This looks sick! I'd trade this for my Rivera to ya if I wasn't on a strict no more guitars policy

Oh man I'd be totally down for that trade to be honest!
Too bad about your policy haha. It's an awesome guitar I just hardly play it