ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Jellybelly
sunburster wrote:
Conway wrote:This is the AC15 which is boxed up and sitting in my office in Newmarket. Sounds awesome!

I'm a bit confused. Is this actually for sale, for $1350? Is it all original, no mods/etc?

(Genuinely interested.) :thumbup:

It is for sale :(
Bought it off Conway a wee while ago and I have not organised sending it down here.
Lack of space and someone else should be getting some fun from it.
Would not mind if the buyer gave us first port of call when they come to selling it.
I might have the space by then :D
Send us a PM :thumbup:
BY sunburster
Jellybelly wrote:
sunburster wrote:
Conway wrote:This is the AC15 which is boxed up and sitting in my office in Newmarket. Sounds awesome!

I'm a bit confused. Is this actually for sale, for $1350? Is it all original, no mods/etc?

(Genuinely interested.) :thumbup:

It is for sale :(
Bought it off Conway a wee while ago and I have not organised sending it down here.
Lack of space and someone else should be getting some fun from it.
Would not mind if the buyer gave us first port of call when they come to selling it.
I might have the space by then :D
Send us a PM :thumbup:

Thanks, I am very interested but I need to sell my Jaguar before I can buy it otherwise my wife will kill me. Thankfully a fellow I sold a guitar to before is interested in the Jag and might buy it this weekend. If the sale goes through and the amp is still available I'll send you a PM in a few days. :thumbup:
Fffffffffffffffhjkdnsnzkanslaljsggfffffff
Need a fuckin windfall before I visit nzg next :lol:
Olderama wrote:Hmm I do like that ash

I think you have a rough idea what I paid for it and what it sold on here for the last couple of times.
It is a beaut. Drop dead tasty. If you are keen I would be happy to work something out :D
So my wife tells me :(
BY Olderama
Jellybelly wrote:
Olderama wrote:Hmm I do like that ash

I think you have a rough idea what I paid for it and what it sold on here for the last couple of times.
It is a beaut. Drop dead tasty. If you are keen I would be happy to work something out :D
So my wife tells me :(

Thanks mate
But my fund bucket is dry sorry :(
Kiwiaxe wrote:I think I used to own that 137. Does it have BKP stormy mondays in it?

What’s the blue Tele?

Correct it has the Stormy Mondays in it. Doubt there would be two the same floating around.
Tele I believe is a Sonic Blue. Just a shade muted than a standard bright and shinny SB. :D