ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY jeremyb
I really want to see pics of all of your collection Troy!!!
BY Jellybelly
HackSaw wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I really want to see pics of all of your collection Troy!!!

And your guitar gear too please!

Would not know where to start.
More hoarding than collecting :oops: :(
BY Single coil
Parts bin?
BY Jellybelly
Added a AC15 Hardwired Anniversary 1 of 500 mahogany with C/Blue $1350 (this is in Hamilton with Conway..... $50 from this goes to Conway to donate where ever he sees fit) :thumbup:
BY Conway
Jellybelly wrote:Added a AC15 Hardwired Anniversary 1 of 500 mahogany with C/Blue $1350 (this is in Hamilton with Conway..... $50 from this goes to Conway to donate where ever he sees fit) :thumbup:

Ahhh, I think you mean Auckland. :wink:
BY Jellybelly
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:Added a AC15 Hardwired Anniversary 1 of 500 mahogany with C/Blue $1350 (this is in Hamilton with Conway..... $50 from this goes to Conway to donate where ever he sees fit) :thumbup:

Crap .... See my last Pm and it will explain the error :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Will alter that now ....... Unless you are planing to shift? :thumbup:
BY Conway
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:

For me to shift to Hamilton would mean Satan was putting on a ski jacket!
BY Jellybelly
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:Ahhh, I think you mean Auckland. :wink:

Fek I hate to think what the dress code for Satan would be if he shifted to this bog hole :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BY Conway
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:

Fek I hate to think what the dress code for Satan would be if he shifted to this bog hole :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There's very little difference between Hamilton and Palmy, once hell has frozen over.
BY jvpp
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:For me to shift to Hamilton would mean Satan was putting on a ski jacket!

There's very little difference between Hamilton and Palmy, once hell has frozen over.

Just as well BG doesn't live in either... Grant does though so he may ban you :D
BY GrantB
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:For me to shift to Hamilton would mean Satan was putting on a ski jacket!

I was born in Palmy, and live in Hamilton...and my cousin/wife is getting upset with all this talk of heck.
BY sunburster
Conway wrote:This is the AC15 which is boxed up and sitting in my office in Newmarket. Sounds awesome!

I'm a bit confused. Is this actually for sale, for $1350? Is it all original, no mods/etc?

(Genuinely interested.) :thumbup: