ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY chrisbower
A very reluctant sale but I've built up way too much gear in the past few months so it's time to let some things go.

96 Gibson Explorer. Classic black/white pickguard combo.
Seymour Duncan 59/JB combo.

A tidy example considering it's age. A few marks to the body, pick scratches etc but nothing too major and all in keeping with a guitar that's 22 years old. On the plus side, the guitar is super loud and resonant and the frets are immaculate. Plays fantastic which is most important and sounds huge. Plenty of mojo.

Comes with Rockbag softcase. Would really prefer local pickup (Dunedin) because of this, however shipping could most likely be arranged.

$1250

No trades.

Thanks.

Last edited by chrisbower on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY chrisbower
Clanger wrote:Could you securely pack it for postage to Auckland? Old guitar box, etc.

I reckon so mate, yeah. I'm in the process of figuring it out right now. My plan was to grab some heavy duty cardboard boxes either from work or the Rock shop and buy a ton of bubble wrap and go to town on it. It's a big guitar but I'd pack it really well for anyone interested.