ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY mule
In a similar condition to when I bought it new a year ago. One minor ding on the pickguard but otherwise very clean. Smooth satin finish on a 9.5" C-shape maple neck, which feels fantastic imo. The pick-ups are more like P90's than classic JM pick-ups. Tune-o-matic bridge.

There is some slight buzz around the bridge but I'm convinced that a decent setup would sort this. I've always had 10's on it but heavier strings would likely help.

Christchurch locals are welcome to come and give it a try.

$800 with Fender hardcase.

BY Polar Bear
mule wrote:In a similar condition to when I bought it new a year ago. One minor ding on the pickguard but otherwise very clean. Smooth satin finish on a 9.5" C-shape maple neck, which feels fantastic imo. The pick-ups are more like P90's than classic JM pick-ups. Tune-o-matic bridge.

There is some slight buzz around the bridge but I'm convinced that a decent setup would sort this. I've always had 10's on it but heavier strings would likely help.

Christchurch locals are welcome to come and give it a try.

$800 with Fender hardcase.

Any interest in a trade for a Gretsch 5120 with upgraded pickups?
BY mule
Polar Bear wrote:Any interest in a trade for a Gretsch 5120 with upgraded pickups?

Have been umm'ing and ahh'ing on this all morning, but I'll have to pass. Am open to other trades, but not sure what I'm looking for :P
BY Polar Bear
mule wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:Any interest in a trade for a Gretsch 5120 with upgraded pickups?

Have been umm'ing and ahh'ing on this all morning, but I'll have to pass. Am open to other trades, but not sure what I'm looking for :P

No worries! If you do want specs, pics, details, I’m happy to PM them through. :)