ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Selling this rad Fender Classic Series 50s Strat in Shoreline Gold. It's a superb guitar to play but I'm just too stuck in my ways and can't get on with the trem- it's Bigsby or Jazzmaster trems for me.

Condition is a bit beat up, but it feels awesome to play. Neck is a lovely soft V, and has smoothed out nicely. The pickups are the stock Fender ones described as "Vintage Single Coils with staggered pole pieces". I can't find any more specific info than that, but they sound great. It has the classic finish crack at the neck pocket, but I can confirm that it is only the finish and not structural. Has CTS pots and is wired so that the second tone pot affects both the bridge and middle pickup, which makes the bridge pickup way more useable. Comes with an Ashton molded hard case.

If it wasn't for the trem (and the fact that I compulsively need one), I'd be keeping this for sure. It sounds and feels awesome.

Asking a paltry $900 plus shipping. I can also include a cream 2x humbucker pick guard (it's routed for HSH) for free.
Last edited by bender on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7.25” radius HNNNNNNG
TmcB wrote:Hey how much is this?

And where is it made?

If it's routed for h-s-h, why is it s-s-s?

It’s $2,750,003

Made on a small, icy asteroid in the Oort cloud

It’s actually s-s-s-s-s-s. There are invisible pickups between the neck and middle, and middle and bridge pickups, as well as another in the rear cavity.
Some sonic youth spec shit right there