ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sizzlingbadger
I bought a brand new Boss RV6 a few weeks back, its very good but I want a Flint to get my Harmonic Tremolo back :crybaby:

Boxed as new, in perfect condition with receipt (cost $279)

$200 shipped.

While the RV-6’s reverb effects are high-tech digital, you can rest assured that your straight guitar tone always remains pure analog as the effect is blended in.

•+DELAY—This is reverb combined with delay. The synergistic effect provides rich reverberation.
•SHIMMER-This reverb is distinctive for its sparkling high-frequency range. It produces fantasy-like reverberation wrapped in spacious overtones.
•DYNAMIC-This reverb automatically sets the depth of the effect according to your performance. It produces deep reverberation without blurring the overall shape of your playing.
•ROOM-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a room. It produces warm reverberation.
•HALL-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a hall. It produces clear and spacious reverberation.
•PLATE-This simulates a plate reverb (a reverb unit that uses the vibration of a metal plate). It produces metallic-sounding reverberation with an extended high-frequency range.
•SPRING-This simulates a spring reverb built into a guitar amp.
•MODULATE-This reverb adds modulation to hall reverb, producing extremely good-feeling reverberation.
Last edited by sizzlingbadger on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY sizzlingbadger
Yep its really good, if I could find a tremolo that I liked as much as the one in the Flint I'd keep it.
BY Eruera
I reckon you should buy two Flints and keep the spare in your wardrobe for when you’ve sold the first one and realise you still love it :lol: