ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
Conway wrote: When I had my Kemper I also owned several amps that I used profiles of........

What? You mean you sold your Kemper? Not even Molly has done that.

I've been surprised at how many of you have one. You're all just quietly digitaling away...
BY Slowy
Molly wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Conway wrote: When I had my Kemper I also owned several amps that I used profiles of........

What? You mean you sold your Kemper? Not even Molly has done that.

I've been surprised at how many of you have one. You're all just quietly digitaling away...

When I get one, it will be a sign I have lost the will to live.
Then again, I said exactly the same thing about driving a van. :problem:
BY Molly
Very nice Fastway guy phoned to say he was unloading cages at the depot and had a parcel for me. Bish bash bosh. In the car. :-)

Pizza on the way home then check it out.
BY Bg
good luck mate (fingers crossed) Unless its a ham and pineapple, they're always shite.