ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sizzlingbadger
You got that Kemper yet Molly ? waiting to see what you think of it.

BY Molly
Heading my way Thursday. I'll be banging down the door at Fastway on Saturday. :-)
BY Molly
casemysta wrote:yo yo yo its ya boy...

Selling the Kemper package to fund my America trip at the end of the year (so i can possibly buy another suhr too lol)
As new condition - not a scratch (ex opsguy)

Kemper toaster
Kemper bag
Kemper remote
Mission express pedal EP-1-KP

SOLD

Aaaand, paid for... Bit of a squeeze getting it sorted to be honest but done now. Casey's such a GC he was all set to send it before I'd even paid. :thumbup:
BY slash-ed
I'm so interested to see if Molly gets the Kemper bug or if the mighty toaster will get sent packing in a week!
BY bbrunskill
Although then again maybe molly can move from actual amps to downloading models of virtual amps, so it could be perfect
BY StratMatt
I reckon it’ll be a keeper! Definitely worth getting a nice FRFR speaker to do it properly.
BY Molly
bbrunskill wrote:taking bets now . i suspect it will last about 2 weeks

BY Molly
bbrunskill wrote:Although then again maybe molly can move from actual amps to downloading models of virtual amps, so it could be perfect

StratMatt wrote:I reckon it’ll be a keeper! Definitely worth getting a nice FRFR speaker to do it properly.

No doubt it'll make more sense than shipping amps up and down the country. :thumbup:

I've resisted digital thus far because I feared the built-in obsolescence of high-tech gear. Need to just get over that. And I'm really not worried about how much like the profiled amp it manages to sound. I don't care. If the profiles sound good then who cares if it's an accurate representation?

As an aside, the mean-spirited: "Pah... He'll have sold it in two weeks..." comments are wearing thin. In this case I don't think so but if I do, so fucking what? If that bothers anybody just be happy you've nothing more important to worry about.
BY bbrunskill
Not mean-spirited in the slightest, my friend. You buy and sell stuff because you enjoy it and you obviously love the thrill of the chase and the packages on your doorstep. I could well be the same myself, if I had the finances to do it.
BY Molly
Michael wrote:It's pretty funny though tbh

That did make me laugh a bit to be honest.

Not a question of having the finances. I rotate the same money around and around. I couldn't have all this gear if I didn't also sell all this gear. F'k it. I'm past defending it. You all know me by now.
BY StratMatt
Yep, it’s pretty much it’s own economy if done right, why not. Some you win, some you lose.

Hope you like the Kemper, I reckon you will. Many fine tones to be had for sure. I routinely play a Suhr Badger, Mesa Mark 4, Friedman BE and JCM800 :)
BY Molly
StratMatt wrote:Yep, it’s pretty much it’s own economy if done right, why not. Some you win, some you lose.

Hope you like the Kemper, I reckon you will. Many fine tones to be had for sure. I routinely play a Suhr Badger, Mesa Mark 4, Friedman BE and JCM800 :)

I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't settle on a few favourites. Hope so anyway. By that I mean I hope I focus on playing rather than sampling endless profiles. The other day I had three Strats to hand and wasted an hour just comparing them. I'm not sure I achieved anything at all.

I like the 'spacey' Strat tones (around 6:11) in this wee selection: