ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY casemysta
yo yo yo its ya boy...

Selling the Kemper package to fund my America trip at the end of the year (so i can possibly buy another suhr too lol)
As new condition - not a scratch (ex opsguy)

Kemper toaster
Kemper bag
Kemper remote
Mission express pedal EP-1-KP

SOLD
Last edited by casemysta on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Kiwiaxe
Email me once you’ve got it Molly and I’ll help you thru it all. I’m away for a few weeks but will check emails from time to time.
BY Molly
Kiwiaxe wrote:Email me once you’ve got it Molly and I’ll help you thru it all. I’m away for a few weeks but will check emails from time to time.

Cool. Thanks for that. I want it but the guitar account is actually $1,900 short as of this moment.... I'm just looking down the back of the sofa. :-)
BY SimpleSi
Molly wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:Email me once you’ve got it Molly and I’ll help you thru it all. I’m away for a few weeks but will check emails from time to time.

Cool. Thanks for that. I want it but the guitar account is actually $1,900 short as of this moment.... I'm just looking down the back of the sofa. :-)

I have a bunch of stuff backed up somewhere too - most of it probably not to your liking - if you buy it :P
BY Molly
casemysta wrote:yo yo yo its ya boy...

Selling the Kemper package to fund my America trip at the end of the year (so i can possibly buy another suhr too lol)
As new condition - not a scratch (ex opsguy)

Kemper toaster
Kemper bag
Kemper remote
Mission express pedal EP-1-KP

$2900 for the fam

Further PMd :-)
BY Molly
Hurrah! Now I need to learn all about powered monitors an' the like.

Been really frustrated lately trying to achieve decent tones at a home-friendly volume. Looking forward to giving digital a go. :thumbup:
BY jeremyb
This will cause a massive disturbance in the force if Molly likes it after owning all those boutique amps!!!
BY Bg
Molly wrote:Hurrah! Now I need to learn all about powered monitors an' the like.

Been really frustrated lately trying to achieve decent tones at a home-friendly volume. Looking forward to giving digital a go. :thumbup:

Loving my headrush exactly because. Its so easy to edit man, I can do everything with my feet if I want!
BY chur
jeremyb wrote:This will cause a massive disturbance in the force if Molly likes it after owning all those boutique amps!!!

Wonder what odds the TAB will put on this working out :wink:
BY Molly
jeremyb wrote:This will cause a massive disturbance in the force if Molly likes it after owning all those boutique amps!!!

I don't think it'll mean much. Having say, a Matchless DC30 2x12 combo at home doesn't give you enough opportunity to really appreciate what it'll do. So if I prefer the DC30 profile it'll likely only be because it makes more sense for my situation.

Keeping my Suhr Badger 18 but put my Mesa and Fender on TM. :thumbup:
BY Kiwiaxe
The THR100 is surprisingly good (I have one too) for a grab and go practice amp. But I found you need to get some better presets online rather than stick to the defaults.