ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Having a big clearout of some gear, throwing it up here to see if anyone wants it before it goes on TradeMe. PM me for details/photos of individual items.

Boss FS5L Footswitch - $30
Edirol PCR1 Keyboard Controller & Audio Interface - $50
Samson S-Amp Headphone Amplifier - $70
Maxtone Double Kick Pedal - $80
Roland JV1080 Sound Module (no cards) - $150
Korg G5 Bass Synthesiser - SOLD
Livesound 8x10 Bass Cabinet (1200w Eminence) - $500
Fractal FX8 Effects Processor - $1250

Trade Interests: Delays

Non-Musical:

Faithfull Toolkit (No. 4 Plane, Square, T Bevel, Marking Gauge) - $70
Makita Oscillating Multitool TM3000CX7 - $130
Jenquip EC09 Rising Plate Pasture Meter - $450
Last edited by Eruera on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 13 times in total.
BY GrantB
Eruera wrote:Pedaltrain 2 Softcase - $150

Hi - does this have the (2x) power supply clamp which I think comes with them when new? Thanks
BY HackSaw
GrantB wrote:
Eruera wrote:Pedaltrain 2 Softcase - $150

Hi - does this have the (2x) power supply clamp which I think comes with them when new? Thanks

If it doesn’t I found the 2 that came with mine, that I couldn’t for the life of me find when I sold it. $0
BY GrantB
I assume Pedaltrain is not just the bag, but the board AND the bag?
BY Delayman
Hey, how would that bronzewood go as a mini PA? Does it have ok bass out the 12” speaker?
BY Eruera
Delayman wrote:Hey, how would that bronzewood go as a mini PA? Does it have ok bass out the 12” speaker?

Sold sorry mate