ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sirvill

Early 90's Rivera Knucklehead up for sale - probably moving overseas in the next 3 or 4 months so I figure I should start the downsize with the least known brands first :p

Sounds great, goes great, two channels with a push/pull boost on both channels, all footswitchable. Cleans can be super clean and its pretty high gain with gain boost engaged. Its a beast!

Comes with footswitch, a custom cable that splits out (that cost me $70 :( ), and a padded carry case (not Rivera made, custom).

Looking for $950 plus shipping.
Last edited by sirvill on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
sirvill wrote:Image

Early 90's Rivera Knucklehead up for sale - probably moving overseas in the next 3 or 4 months so I figure I should start the downsize with the least known brands first :p

Sounds great, goes great, two channels with a push/pull boost on both channels, all footswitchable. Cleans can be super clean and its pretty high gain with gain boost engaged. Its a beast!

Comes with footswitch, a custom cable that splits out (that cost me $70 :( ), and a padded carry case (not Rivera made, custom).

Looking for $1000 plus shipping.

(trade + cash for AX8 on the off chance :p )

My old one, yeah? This is a superb amp. My main contender for a decade and better than anything at this price point.
BY sirvill
sizzlingbadger wrote:Shit sorry, was confusing you with Darth :D I’ll have to check what we are doing at the weekend but could possibly drop in.

Easy mistake to make - we both love his new amp :p

Saturday is basically a write off for me but Sunday could be arranged probably! Let me know anyway.

Although definitely depends on what "home volumes" are - minimum usable volume I would say is "Won't bother the wife with the door closed" volume but not "wouldn't wake a sleeping kid" volume if you get me.