ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY HappyEnding
null_pointer wrote:I guess in light of Dimebag’s demise you can now understand why ‘muricans might not be too keen on being on stage while explosions go off...

Yep. That and Paris. Pre-2000 was different. Seeing a rock star hit in the head by a plastic Coke bottle filled with pee was My cat's breath smells like cat food!. Or it was when Bad News did it.
BY HappyEnding
HappyEnding wrote:
null_pointer wrote:I guess in light of Dimebag’s demise you can now understand why ‘muricans might not be too keen on being on stage while explosions go off...

Yep. That and Paris. Pre-2000 was different. Seeing a rock star hit in the head by a plastic Coke bottle filled with pee was My cat's breath smells like cat food!. Or it was when Bad News did it.

Seriously? The phrase 'komedy g0ld' gets automatically substituted with 'My cat's breath smells like cat food'?

Lol.

I had a good pee/gold pun in there. Denied.
BY jeremyb
Anthrax were one of my favourite bands in the 80's, loved their sense of humour and brand of thrash... Had some great live concerts of theirs on VHS... Killer.
BY Bg
HappyEnding wrote:

That was me, I threw it!!! Actually, many of us threw them, but it could have been mine. My cat's breath smells like cat food!!
What the hell
Another was Mojo Nixon. Saw him at the Powerstation early 90s. Opening for… I can’t remember. The Cramps or Dread Zeppelin? The Cramps were brilliant. Lux (RIP) pulled his knob out. Guaranteed a good gig when the singer waves his knobsausage around. Dread Zeppelin I barely remember. But Mojo Nixon. He donned a cricket helmet and invited people to throw shit at him. That’s hardcore stupid and My cat's breath smells like cat food!.

Apologies for thread hijack.