ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Edit:

Fender Super Reverb 1965 Reissue 4x10 combo. For sale to the locals as per this listing for $2,200 shipped.
https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listin ... 1683569882

Other stuff:
DiMarzio Virtual Vintage Blues
DiMarzio Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues
SD SSL-5
$60 each?

Pair of SD P90s from my PRS. Decent length wire. Cream covers. Replaced them with something sniffy. $140 for the pair sound OK?

BBE Green Screamer. Very tidy condition. $60.
Last edited by Molly on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am, edited 10 times in total.
BY Molly
JHorner wrote:
Molly wrote:too bald and too old to rock this guitar.

You... you do know who Scott Ian is... right?

Some old bald guy.
BY godgrinder
BY Molly
S'OK. I do know who he is. Anthrax were a bunch of GCs. Saw Scott Ian in a doco with some 'supergroup' Ted Nugent thing a few years back. He seemed totally down to earth with no ego whatsoever. Must dig out my best-of.
BY willow13
Molly wrote:S'OK. I do know who he is. Anthrax were a bunch of GCs. Saw Scott Ian in a doco with some 'supergroup' Ted Nugent thing a few years back. He seemed totally down to earth with no ego whatsoever. Must dig out my best-of.

he seems like a great guy although every interview I have heard from him always has a lot of "name dropping" in it ... which is fine but just annoys me :rofl:
BY Molly
chrisbower wrote:Mahogany body? Light, heavy? Fat, slim neck profile?

Yes. All of those things.... LOL

Will weigh it tomorrow. Prob medium profile.
BY mrmofo
bare neck? no finish I mean.
BY HappyEnding
Saw Anthrax at Auckland Town Hall around the dawn of the 90s. About 30mins into the gig some genius lobbed a lit roll of Double Happys on stage. Bang bang bang bang bang. Band ran off stage and didn't return.

Crowd promptly punched the crap out of the dude who caused it - I remember seeing his bloodied face - before security dragged him out. And probably beat him more.

Events of this millennium give me more sympathy for a band in that situation. But at the time I considered Anthrax farkin crybaby pansies for not coming back out. Paid $40-odd for my ticket dammit! Going to school in the 80s, having lit Double Happys tossed at you was not uncommon.

Haven’t listened to anything Anthrax have done since.

Nice looking guitar.

I remember seeing a Cort sitting on TradeMe forever that was signed by Anthrax. And I remember thinking those signatures lower the value. Of a Cort. But I'm badly biased by the above lol.
BY null_pointer
HappyEnding wrote:Saw Anthrax at Auckland Town Hall around the dawn of the 90s. About 30mins into the gig some genius lobbed a lit roll of Double Happys on stage. Bang bang bang bang bang. Band ran off stage and didn't return.

Crowd promptly punched the crap out of the dude who caused it - I remember seeing his bloodied face - before security dragged him out. And probably beat him more.

Events of this millennium give me more sympathy for a band in that situation. But at the time I considered Anthrax farkin crybaby pansies for not coming back out. Paid $40-odd for my ticket dammit! Going to school in the 80s, having lit Double Happys tossed at you was not uncommon.

Haven’t listened to anything Anthrax have done since.

Nice looking guitar.

I remember seeing a Cort sitting on TradeMe forever that was signed by Anthrax. And I remember thinking those signatures lower the value. Of a Cort. But I'm badly biased by the above lol.

I guess in light of Dimebag’s demise you can now understand why ‘muricans might not be too keen on being on stage while explosions go off...