ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY bender
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
bender wrote:
Molly wrote:
No but whilst trawling YT the other week there was a guy hooking up two Suhr Badger amps and an AC15 in various stereo combinations. It did sound good, mind. :thinks:

I'm picking up that Super Reverb '65 reissue 4x10 combo today.

I think you'd get on well with the AC15HW. I tried Strummers' one the other night and loved it. Great tones at all volumes.

TOANSSSSSSSSS

Can't wait to try it in stereo with my AC30! DESTROY ALL FACES!
bender wrote:
bender wrote:
I think you'd get on well with the AC15HW. I tried Strummers' one the other night and loved it. Great tones at all volumes.

TOANSSSSSSSSS

why wait???
BY bender
bender wrote:
TOANSSSSSSSSS

why wait???

Because they're both currently in a different postcode from me?
BY jeremyb
Boss has a new wireless unit, you can probably hear an ac30 from another island!
bender wrote:
bender wrote:

why wait???

Weak
BY bender
bender wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:why wait???

Work

Fixed
Bg wrote:thats a crazy price... if I didn't already have an ac15.. I'd be selling a kidney!

Yep it's a sharp price alright.

Happy to sell for $1200 including the rare silver Keeley Java boost, circa 2002. The one I have is stamped #155 and is the same as this one:

https://reverb.com/nz/item/10048168-early-silver-keeley-java-boost-stamped-number-34-very-clean-rangemaster-clone

Brings so much life into this amp :thumbup: