ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
I think I got $600 for my ac15c1 with a replacement speaker and reverb tank, new JJ and tung Sol tubes, impact amp cover, probably less than half I spent on it.... Errrrr...
Yeah it’s weird how some things hold value and other things don’t. And it has very little to do with the quality of the gear, just the market is strange. I can sell my Suhrs all day every day at a good price, but nobody wants my Virage, or /13, even at steals.
jeremyb wrote:I think I got $600 for my ac15c1 with a replacement speaker and reverb tank, new JJ and tung Sol tubes, impact amp cover, probably less than half I spent on it.... Errrrr...

Same here...did the same stuff and got the same price.