ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
I think I got $600 for my ac15c1 with a replacement speaker and reverb tank, new JJ and tung Sol tubes, impact amp cover, probably less than half I spent on it.... Errrrr...
Yeah it’s weird how some things hold value and other things don’t. And it has very little to do with the quality of the gear, just the market is strange. I can sell my Suhrs all day every day at a good price, but nobody wants my Virage, or /13, even at steals.
sizzlingbadger wrote:Those Chinese tubes are very good too, hope you kept them :winky:

Still have the EL84’s, was going to include them with the amp as spares.
jeremyb wrote:I think I got $600 for my ac15c1 with a replacement speaker and reverb tank, new JJ and tung Sol tubes, impact amp cover, probably less than half I spent on it.... Errrrr...

Same here...did the same stuff and got the same price.
twangnsnarl wrote:Sold my AC15 handwired with Blue for $900 a while back. Wish I had just held onto it.

Might just do the same. Last relist on TM and after that thinking I’ll just keep it.
Final relist is on TM now... any interest from anyone here for $750?
StratMatt wrote:If I didn’t have a holiday to pay for I would totally grab this.. hold out a couple months would ya!

Sorry Matt, just sold.