ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

I know, I've had this a fortnight and sung its praises, but unfortunately we need to find a good deposit for orthodontist fees for one of our daughters :crazy:

• Comes with dual footswitch for reverb/tremolo, bought last week for $70 and still in its box
• Tubes all replaced (NOS EL84's, 2 Soldano 12AX7's + a NOS 12AT7 in V1)
• Spare pair of EL84's included
• New black leather handle (will include original)

$1,200

https://www.musicplanet.co.nz/vox-ac15c1x-15w-1-x-12-combo-alnico-blue.html
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
BY jeremyb
Oh dear, looks like I'll be facing 2 sets of braces when my 2 are older, joy of joys!
BY jeremyb
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Oh dear, looks like I'll be facing 2 sets of braces when my 2 are older, joy of joys!

Same mate, best part of $15-20k by all accounts :-(

Might be cheaper to re-train as a dentist!
BY Molly
jeremyb wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Oh dear, looks like I'll be facing 2 sets of braces when my 2 are older, joy of joys!

Same mate, best part of $15-20k by all accounts :-(

Might be cheaper to re-train as a dentist!

I've got this to look forward to with my daughter. Prices need a bloody gumberment inquiry. Also looking at $4k for my own implant. Never realised how obvious it was until I Skyped my dad the other day. If I were a pirate it wouldn't matter. Arrrr.....
BY GrantB
Molly wrote:. Also looking at $4k for my own implant. .....

:shifty:
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Have you ever had a Vox Molly? ;-)

No but whilst trawling YT the other week there was a guy hooking up two Suhr Badger amps and an AC15 in various stereo combinations. It did sound good, mind. :thinks:

I'm picking up that Super Reverb '65 reissue 4x10 combo today.
BY calling card
Great amp :) no money...
Makes me think of the time I was faced with root canal on a tooth or pay for for my JMP50 clone, the amp won, still miss that tooth though. In fact I think I'd use it more than the amp...oh well
BY bender
Molly wrote:

No but whilst trawling YT the other week there was a guy hooking up two Suhr Badger amps and an AC15 in various stereo combinations. It did sound good, mind. :thinks:

I think you'd get on well with the AC15HW. I tried Strummers' one the other night and loved it. Great tones at all volumes.
BY codedog
Molly wrote:I'm picking up that Super Reverb '65 reissue 4x10 combo today.

Wait... didn't you have one of this in the back of your car when you picked up that Katana?
BY Molly
codedog wrote:
Molly wrote:I'm picking up that Super Reverb '65 reissue 4x10 combo today.

Wait... didn't you have one of this in the back of your car when you picked up that Katana?

Naaaa. That was likely a Bassman Ten. :thumbup:
bender wrote:
Molly wrote:

I think you'd get on well with the AC15HW. I tried Strummers' one the other night and loved it. Great tones at all volumes.

TOANSSSSSSSSS