ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StratMatt
Have a JVM410h on the way in but I don't actually have a cab :think:

Took it in a trade but I'm just as happy to cash up if possible. AFAIK it's in good working condition and tidy cosmetically. I will check it out best I can; I have a video of it actually being played/switching through the channels, and I can play it into my interface. But if you're after a test drive then bring along a cab.

Looking for around $1500 but would trade for the right combo +/- cash as necessary. Can deliver.
Last edited by StratMatt on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY jaxman16
I'll sell you a cab hehe :sarc:
But in all seriousness, I have a Peavey 4x12 I'm looking to sell if you're interested.
BY StratMatt
jaxman16 wrote:I'll sell you a cab hehe :sarc:
But in all seriousness, I have a Peavey 4x12 I'm looking to sell if you're interested.

Hey, cheers but I reckon if I'll get a cab for this I'll hold out for a 1960a or other matching Marshall for it.
BY godgrinder
https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrum ... 421506.htm

This looks like a great deal. It's the HW series which are all plywood (unlike the regular 1960's which have MDF backplates).
BY StratMatt
godgrinder wrote:https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/guitar-amps/listing-1663421506.htm

This looks like a great deal. It's the HW series which are all plywood (unlike the regular 1960's which have MDF backplates).

It's on the watchlist :wink:

Have to get past Molly first!
BY godgrinder
Maybe he can sell it to you before it gets shipped to him. :rofl:
BY jaxman16
StratMatt wrote:
jaxman16 wrote:I'll sell you a cab hehe :sarc:

Hey, cheers but I reckon if I'll get a cab for this I'll hold out for a 1960a or other matching Marshall for it.

No worries man! I'd do the same if I were you, haha.
BY StratMatt
Any interest in this? I’m pretty flexible on price. Been playing it through monitors and it sounds spiffing.

Every self respecting guitarist needs a Marshall atleast once!