ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Delayman
I still have a couple pedals for sale:

G2D Overdrive - this is a very early one I think - with label stickers. Only issue is the power input didn't work - so i clipped an adapter to the battery clip permanently - no issues. $130 posted.

The Korg DT10 Tuner functions fine as a tuner BUT has a major drawback for the way I use it. When the string is in tune, and the pedal is bypassed, you can actually hear the green lights engaging. Slight 'interference' kind of noise, not a major noise, but annoying to me. I like to have the tuner inline so I can use it as a mute as well. This means the slight interference is audible through the amp when I want to be muted. It would be ok if you have the tuner outside your signal chain (so a separate feed off a selector or volume pedal). Cheap at $25 posted.

The other pedals in the picture are already gone.

BY bbrunskill
From memory, the Korg tuner is silent when you're on a fancy pants isolated power supply. It's only on a daisy chain where it causes problems.

Also - the G2D overdrive is a beast, these things are like the best marshally medium gain OD ever.
BY Delayman
bbrunskill wrote:From memory, the Korg tuner is silent when you're on a fancy pants isolated power supply. It's only on a daisy chain where it causes problems.

Also - the G2D overdrive is a beast, these things are like the best marshally medium gain OD ever.

Yep the G2D is handy as it has two settings ‘blues’ and ‘solo’.
BY Delayman
Tuner is sold now.
BY Delayman
The G2D still available.