ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Molly wrote:
Mind if I ask what the replacement cost?

$129 :thumbdown:
Worth it I reckon however - makes selling Custom Shop guitars easier - too many fakes out
SimpleSi wrote:Worth it I reckon however - makes selling Custom Shop guitars easier - too many fakes out

I dunno. I think anybody capable of faking a CS guitar is more than capable of faking the cert. I actually don't think it'd be worth the energy.
Molly wrote:
SimpleSi wrote:Worth it I reckon however - makes selling Custom Shop guitars easier - too many fakes out

I dunno. I think anybody capable of faking a CS guitar is more than capable of faking the cert. I actually don't think it'd be worth the energy.

Faking the cert would be expensive lol.

It's textured card with embossed gold red and silver foil.

That shits expensive as. Lol.

Maybe at least $65-75 to make a fake one :-P
update: removed sold items - Added MV50 AC as an alternative for the clean - only going to sell one of them, not both.
BY SimpleSi
Strat Sold