ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY SimpleSi
Something has recently come up and the wife and I are looking at needing a chunk of money for a non-government funded surgery - Child related. :thumbdown:
(not life threatening)

I've cleared my old listings here and decided to compile.

Vox MV50 Clean - 1 month old - With Box - $200
OR
Vox MV50 AC - 4 months old - With box - $200 NOTE: only selling one of these.

Wampler EQuator EQ Pedal - Brand new - $190

all things can be arranged to be dropped off in Auckland via maybe Grant or Tim if you ask nicely :lol:

Have moved on my motorbike as well and putting funds aside. New Job I'm in is much lower stress, but not as well paying as my previous job (due to lack of overtime).

Prices are non-negotiable.

Shipping for guitars at owners expense/risk.

Pickup Hamilton or arrangement with someone travelling.
Last edited by SimpleSi on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 14 times in total.
BY SimpleSi
Non life threatening I should mention. Just expensive
BY Bg
yep just echoing everyone else. I'm about to lay at least a doozies worth of cash out on my car :( possibly two... however if its only one doozies worth I'll give you a shout ;)
BY SimpleSi
added an audio recording of a few chords on the paloma for those interested in Duesenberg's Single Coils
BY SimpleSi
Paloma sold.

Starplayer for $2550 + shipping.

:thumbup:
EDIT: updated Original post - Added the CS strat I got from Olegmcnoleg

Would prefer to keep it - so would rather the Starplayer sell first. - However we need the cash and bought this before I knew we needed the money.
Starplayer Sold

MV50 Clean, Wampler EQ and Strat left.