ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Slowy
Great pedal, that. Clean boost- mid crunch gloriousness.
BY StratMatt
Slowy wrote:Great pedal, that. Clean boost- mid crunch gloriousness.

As good as a Timmy? Still miss that pedal..
BY Slowy
StratMatt wrote:
Slowy wrote:Great pedal, that. Clean boost- mid crunch gloriousness.

As good as a Timmy? Still miss that pedal..

I have both; they're very different. Archer has a mid bump. Timmy most emphatically doesn't. Timmy gives you the choice of 3 different flavours of hair to put around your existing tone.

Timmy's been off my board for a while now but it gets on really well with my Duesenberg.
BY Slowy
JHorner wrote:No takers? I'll put it back on trademe.

Already got one. Sorry :(
BY chur
If one already had a EHX Soul Food they liked pushing a dirty Marshall, would this be a step up? I guess a q for those who have had both.
BY Slowy
chur wrote:If one already had a EHX Soul Food they liked pushing a dirty Marshall, would this be a step up? I guess a q for those who have had both.

Have both. Short answer, slightly.

Best I can describe, the Soul Food is a slightly leaner, rougher version of the Archer sound. A-B them and you can hear it. But put them in separate rooms or on stage and it's near impossible for mortals to tell them apart.
BY chur
Slowy wrote:
chur wrote:If one already had a EHX Soul Food they liked pushing a dirty Marshall, would this be a step up? I guess a q for those who have had both.

Have both. Short answer, slightly.

Best I can describe, the Soul Food is a slightly leaner, rougher version of the Archer sound. A-B them and you can hear it. But put them in separate rooms or on stage and it's near impossible for mortals to tell them apart.

Awesome, that's a great piece of insight.