ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
aged white, real Floyd original dimazio/hamer neck p/u Dimazio bridge p/u

probably the best shred guitar made.

$1450
Last edited by mrmofo on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY Olderama
mrmofo wrote:aged white, real Floyd original dimazio/hamer neck p/u Dimazio bridge p/u

probably the shred guitar made.

$1450

Photos :thumbup:
BY mrmofo
pm me a phone number or email
BY Bg
photos :)
post them on facebook or somewhere and link here, it keeps the bandwidth down.
BY mrmofo
cant deal with the loons on face book.

I`ll send out the photos tonight.

probably going to have to sell my ESP Parts M2 clone

genuine ESP neck, mid 80`s
late 80`s Warmoth Body
2XDimazio super 3 pick ups, vol tone and three way switch
vintage trem
looking for around $800 obo
Delayman wrote:Photobucket is another option for the photos if you don't do facebook.

I had an account a few years ago. it created a lot of spam so I don't use it anymore.

I don't mind email or phone, it`s not like I`m gonna call anyone up and have a convo. just a quick way to send pictures. a good way to make sure people are genuine and aren't looking to rip people off.
I pulled the Calli out friday night to photograph it
my GF looked at it and said "you cant sell a unicorn"
I`m trying to sell it. really I am. I will look at how in debt I am again this week and that should be enough.
it`s hard to let go.

can say: no splits or cracks at the locking nut, one piece Honduran Mahogany body, Shaller made Hamer stamped Floyd. vintage white. ESP Case.
nah honest. I did a google search on white Hamer Californian.
mine has MOP dots instead of boomerangs. and a black Floyd. there is a pic of a cali with a chrome floyd and the chrome doesn't look as metal!
loads of em seem to have been modded with a treble pot. mine is original with the 5 way blade switch and single volume.

here is an old harmony central thread about a calli. not my one

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/for ... 1/1280743-
mrmofo wrote:nah honest. I did a google search on white Hamer Californian.
mine has MOP dots instead of boomerangs. and a black Floyd. there is a pic of a cali with a chrome floyd and the chrome doesn't look as metal!
loads of em seem to have been modded with a treble pot. mine is original with the 5 way blade switch and single volume.

I had a red one yonks ago. The finish was quite cracked. Nice guitar, mind. I liked that the inlays crossed under the frets. Looked right cool so it did.
Molly wrote:
mrmofo wrote:nah honest. I did a google search on white Hamer Californian.

I had a red one yonks ago. The finish was quite cracked. Nice guitar, mind. I liked that the inlays crossed under the frets. Looked right cool so it did.

you must have had Boomerang inlays, mine is good ol` MOP dots. I really like the boomers though.
On mine, there is one very fine slight finish crack on the underside of the neck pocket.
I`ve seen only one full flame maple body Californian with Boomers. see through finish, was a sight to behold.