ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hi All,

I need to release some funds, so I am selling this one (if this sells I may keep the strat). I have another faded SG which I've decided to keep as it has a monstrous neck which suits my orc hands.

I think there my be some dibs on this (darth?) but it's been a while.

Looking for what I paid for it ($1100) plus maybe $20 shipping.

This is the original sale thread where Grant explains the work done on it:

http://nzguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=32388

A photo:
Image[/img]

And here is a terrible photo with my gear

Darth Sabbathi wrote:Damn... :x

Actually, I shouldn't anyway. I have a plan... must stick to the plan! But man, that would've been tempting. :think:

STICK TO THE PLAN!
kdawg2a wrote:Please let me know if first dibs fall through.

Ok, but sorry to say you might be 4th in line looking at the PMs.
GrantB wrote:If I recall, the BB's in this guitar are excellent.

Yes, very clear.
Aquila Rossa wrote:Did this sale go thru? I am interested if it did not.

Hi there AR! Yes it did go through.

The new owner is on the forum, so you may see it again.
Lucky bugger. I missed it. The PRS SE 245 I got here is not working for me. I want to keep the Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker pups though. I really like those. Have to get another Gibson. This was just within my current budget.

p.s. Looking for stock PRS SE humbuckers if anybody has some.