ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY opsguy
The cleanout continues.
Friedman Runt 20 head with studio slip cover
2 channels, clean with bright switch and BE with boost
Direct out, effects loop, footswitch.
I am keeping my BE100 and the Smallbox 50 so this is surplus.
$1700 pickup Hamilton or Auckland or I will ship for $30.
http://friedmanamplification.com/heads/runt-20-head
Last edited by opsguy on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
BY Olderama
Ooooohhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnn :(
BY mrmofo
sweet little rig
BY sizzlingbadger
My Dirty Shirley Mini is an awesome little amp, I would imagine this is similar, they sound way bigger than the other EL84 amps I have owned.
BY GrantB
Jim.h wrote:Love mine! sharp price you have for both! someone is in for a treat.

Jim, your amp is :shock:
BY chrisbower
Jim.h wrote:god dam thats sharp. Would you sell the cabinet by chance? i have a runt also. no need for two!

Awaiting response. Could potentially be interested in just the head.
BY Olderama
Let me know if the head deal falls through :)
BY matman
That is one awesome amp! My brother in law would totally have bought it if his Girlfriend hadn’t crashed our visit to Opsguy’s place to check it out and wallet blocked him! (though even she commented on how good it sounded compared to the others he’d tried). Amazing clarity without sounding sterile. The clean channel sounded really good and the gain channel sounded suitably Friedmany. I haven’t looked seriously at another amp since Ryan built but this would definitely get me thinking if it weren’t for our stupid plumbing. My wife thinks getting hot water back on is more important than new amp purchases for some crazy reason. (Actually- I think it was a different plumbing issue that blocked me from buying null pointer’s Peavey HP special a while ago...stupid old houses!)