ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StratMatt
In Molly-like fashion I've only just aquired this but don't think it's quite for me/I just didn't gel with it/it deserves to get played/whatever other trade me excuse people use now.

Exceptionally well made, can't fault it. The pickups are grunty, great cleans as well as crunch. Push/pull on the tone pot, the piezo bridge is very cool and the trem system is a marvel of engineering. You can bomb the shit out of it and it won't go out of tune or even pop a string out of the nut.

Locking tuners and OSHC.

$2000 firm or trades.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=34616
BY Olderama
Hnnnnnggggggggggggg