ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY opsguy
This is a hard one to price. Ebay and Reverb unhelpful although the few they have are very expensive and not as nice. They won't be making any more of these and this is a time capsule. If you want it modified to JM's new specification I can sell you a PRS SE for another $500 and you can swap the necks. I am down to 2 strats, this one and a thin skin 62RI. I think this one goes. Hard choices are being made.
Fender JM Stratocaster in 3 Tone Sunburst. Hard Case, as new with all the unused case candy. $2900.
ImageImage
Last edited by opsguy on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY Slowy
opsguy wrote: If you want it modified to JM's new specification I can sell you a PRS SE for another $500 and you can swap the necks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
BY SimpleSi
I remember buying your other one with the Gig Bag that I think Molly had after.

beautiful guitar.'

I loved the pickups.
BY Molly
I've had a couple. Love the neck on them. Nice touches taken from the Custom Shop stuff like the full size screening pickguard thing under the plastic one, and the trem.

I commend it to the House.
BY sunburster
Molly wrote:Nice touches taken from the Custom Shop stuff like the full size screening pickguard thing under the plastic one,

AVRI62s have those too (at least the ones made after '98, I don't know about the earlier ones).

Good choice keeping the thin skin 62RI, opsguy. :clap: