ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Darth Sabbathi
Mattallica wrote:Would you consider selling the stock pickups separately?

For sure, but they are not in the best nick - the bridge has a really short wire and the neck has a small chip out of it. They work well though.
BY Mattallica
Darth Sabbathi wrote:
Mattallica wrote:Would you consider selling the stock pickups separately?

For sure, but they are not in the best nick - the bridge has a really short wire and the neck has a small chip out of it. They work well though.

Hmm... could i trouble you for a photo?
BY Bg
have to pay for my car repairs, if theres owt left over I'll grab it... presuming you still have it next month haha...
BY Single coil
That’s a good plan - I’ll take it off bg when I have my inevitable lotto win. :cool:
BY Darth Sabbathi
Bg wrote:have to pay for my car repairs, if theres owt left over I'll grab it... presuming you still have it next month haha...

Nice one! I'll hold off listing on TM and check in with you next month.
BY Bg
you'd be best off listing it, I'm not feeling hopeful about the costs for the alfa ;)
BY sty
Darth Sabbathi wrote:This is still available, in case you were wondering. And if you need a bit of encouragement...

That's just plain evil, to post that link, I'm dying to get a proper Flying V one day just because of Schenker and this in particular. Of course I'd have to learn to play standing up :)

unfortunately it isn't going to happen any time soon :(