ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Darth Sabbathi
Surprise - not an SG!

1990 Flying V in reasonable condition - few chips in the finish, but all adds to the character. Comes with original case which is pretty rough, but still functional. Currently has SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers in it, but I will include the original pickups as well (500T and 496R).

Nothing quite makes you feel like a rock overlord like a V!

$1200 plus shipping (I'm in Wellington).

Last edited by Darth Sabbathi on Sat May 26, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY StratMatt
Gawd dang it I wish I had some gear money. Ideal V right there.
BY hamo
Dayumn
BY Olderama
Polar Bear wrote:Dammit.

Janet
BY GrantB
In all seriousness, that one guitar could do it all. They have the *ahem, girth of the Les Paul, and bite + fret access of an SG. Easy to mod due to that pickguard and pool route. If I was trimming to one axe, I’d have a V in the top 3 options.
BY Kris
griff7628 wrote:I always think Dave Mustaine when I see one of these

wrong company,and design tho?

unless you just trollin'
BY Darth Sabbathi
Kris wrote:
griff7628 wrote:I always think Dave Mustaine when I see one of these

wrong company,and design tho?

unless you just trollin'

Quality trollin'...
BY Kris
oh yeah, james kirkstain from megallica.he is my fav.