ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
Great guitar.
BY WellyBlues
oh, hnnnggggg, FFS. sigh. etc etc
BY Molly
Conway wrote:
jvpp wrote:That was quick. Molly would still be evaluating it...

Come on! Compared to Molly, MrDino has owned this an eternity! :wink:

I'd have sold it and bought it back by now.

As I write that it occurs to me that of the four electrics I currently have, I've owned two of them three times and one of them four times. I'm just trying to find a buyer for the other so I can get it back at some point. And both my amps I've owned twice.
BY MrDINO
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:
jvpp wrote:That was quick. Molly would still be evaluating it...

Come on! Compared to Molly, MrDino has owned this an eternity! :wink:

I'd have sold it and bought it back by now.

As I write that it occurs to me that of the four electrics I currently have, I've owned two of them three times and one of them four times. I'm just trying to find a buyer for the other so I can get it back at some point. And both my amps I've owned twice.

There must be a formula here somewhere
BY Molly
MrDINO wrote:There must be a formula here somewhere

MO=WTF

It's maybe not that odd considering the limited amount of gear and the absence of any opportunity to try before you buy etc.
BY MrDINO
Dharmajester wrote:
Molly wrote:
It's maybe not that odd considering the limited amount of gear and the absence of any opportunity to try before you buy etc.

That's it, right there.

Yep. Seconded. I think this rings true
BY kwhelan
Molly wrote:
MrDINO wrote:There must be a formula here somewhere

MO=WTF

that explains the first purchase only, then you have tried it so what about 2-3 and 4

Couldn't imagine another hobby that anyone would reown any item multiple times
I admire your honesty in the discussion but I'd never admit it outside of this forum or the interventions and medications prescribed might affect you :shh:
BY Molly
kwhelan wrote:
that explains the first purchase only, then you have tried it so what about 2-3 and 4

Couldn't imagine another hobby that anyone would reown any item multiple times
I admire your honesty in the discussion but I'd never admit it outside of this forum or the interventions and medications prescribed might affect you :shh:

LOL. Why are people so insistent on trying to rationalise a passion? The reason I re-bought so much gear is because I wanted to. That's it.
BY bender
Back on topic- this is a rad guitar. Someone please give it a good home where it’ll be loved, taken for walkies, can scare the neighbourhood cats, be given tummy rubs etc
Last edited by bender on Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.