ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

I'm going through a minimalism phase, so need to sell all my gear.

1969 Super Reverb
Mid 60's Vox AC30 "Best example of a Vox I've ever heard"
1973 PTP Marshall Super lead "Best Marshall I have ever heard" "sold the slash signature pretty quick because it was that much better"

Was told these rough prices but I'm open to offers
vox $5995
Marshall head $4,500
Super Reverb $2,500
Marshall 1960BHW $1,500

Putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest. Have a demo find a fair price.

I'm buying a Two Rock Bloomfield drive combo, will try a few pedals out on it and if they don't gel they will be out the door as well.

These will be

Captain Coconut 2
Original Boss DM-2 delay
Original TC Electronic line booster
Gigrig Pro 14
mxr phase 90
Analogman Beano boost
Tim pedal
Hot Cake
Boss DD-7
Maybe more I can't remember and my gear is at my parents at the moment.

Marshall power Brake
Ultimate Attenuator
Last edited by Voxshall on Tue May 15, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm in Auckland all the gear is in glenbrook near pukekohe. So if anyone wants to come check any of it out on Sunday I'm on 02108322170. It's on a farm so can crank it up, to peeling paint levels. Not sure on price need to look into that but market price or bit less is fine, no trades sorry, trying to scale down, except maybe for zen drive, Klon or klon type, nos 6v6 tubes, tube screamer, king of tone. Can't demo Vox amp though have a new Mullard rectifier to go in
shit, is that my old steiny?? DIBS!!!

actually forget that, I really shouldn't be swayed by nostalgia. Not when I have an Alfa needs to be repaired :)