ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Supro 1695T Black Magick 25-watt 1x12" Tube Combo. Mint condition.
Tempted by some Voxy goodness so this will be going
Price dropped to a low low low $1700 gotta go
PM if interested and no problems shipping if that is required
Last edited by Jellybelly on Wed May 16, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:If it was one of the blue tolex ones, I might be tempted. Just because of the blue. :lol:

Problem solved.......Granddaughter hard at it with a blue vivid. Where would you like it delivered to fine sir :rofl:

LOL. Can she do a couple of guitars for me as well?
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:If it was one of the blue tolex ones, I might be tempted. Just because of the blue. :lol:

Problem solved.......Granddaughter hard at it with a blue vivid. Where would you like it delivered to fine sir :rofl:

LOL. Can she do a couple of guitars for me as well?

she just went down to her room and fished out the blue swirl crayola's and a tin of clear coat . She said to bring it on!
Only two but she reckons that swimming pool finish is s piece of cake.
Unsure where she got the clear coat from. But best not to ask to many questions sometimes. :rofl:
Jellybelly wrote:Price is very negotiable you might be quite surprised :D

aaah, stop tempting me. Unfortunately I have a bunch of stuff I need to sell first (and some other priorities I need to deal with) before I can look at any other gear. Good luck with the sale. I actually cannot believe that you haven't had more action on this thread.