ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
Jim.h wrote:bad timing. otherwise in there. Beautiful guitar. Its a keeper for sure.

Thanks Jim. Sounded amazing through your amp.
BY Les_Paul86
This is exactly what I’ve been wanting for ages. When that lotto win comes in, you’ll be getting the call.
BY GrantB
you may not get the chance...
BY Jim.h
GrantB wrote:you may not get the chance...

SOLD! Hope it works out for you mate.

I was dreaming about that strat last night...
BY GrantB
Yes, but Happy that it will be played
BY willow13
holy shit .. that sort of money is so far beyond anything I would be able to spend on gear..well done
BY jeremyb
Holy fuck, $17k for a chunk of wood!! Will you tell us what you paid for it?
BY Slowy
jeremyb wrote:Holy fuck, $17k for a chunk of wood!! Will you tell us what you paid for it?

Thre usual, JB; money and time.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
jeremyb wrote:Will you tell us what you paid for it?

Maybe a few hundred quid in the mid 60's :wink:

My Dad paid around £700 in 1977 for his Gibson ES355, he has had it recently valued and it's now insured for just over £8k. Amazing really what some wood and metal is viewed to be worth! Well done on that sale though, reassuring to know that there are obviously buyers with some serious cash at their disposal.
BY willow13
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Will you tell us what you paid for it?

Maybe a few hundred quid in the mid 60's :wink:

My Dad paid around £700 in 1977 for his Gibson ES355, he has had it recently valued and it's now insured for just over £8k. Amazing really what some wood and metal is viewed to be worth! Well done on that sale though, reassuring to know that there are obviously buyers with some serious cash at their disposal.

I tuned down buying a real 1968ish les paul custom in 1992 for $1200 because there was fret buzz at the 12th fret.....it sounded great but I could see past the buzz .... so much regret in hindsight