ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Fred wrote:How did you find the Analog Prince of tone? Is it worthy of the hype around that and the King of tone?

Always hate the apples and oranges question. Personally I love it and the KOT is on the hit list. In the meantime I have still have a POT firmly affixed on another board. Doubt there is a bad review out there. Certainly if it is something you want to give a go you will not loss any coin on it. :D
Jellybelly wrote:
Fred wrote:How did you find the Analog Prince of tone? Is it worthy of the hype around that and the King of tone?

Always hate the apples and oranges question. Personally I love it and the KOT is on the hit list. In the meantime I have still have a POT firmly affixed on another board. Doubt there is a bad review out there. Certainly if it is something you want to give a go you will not loss any coin on it. :D

True, it always gets great reviews. Spent a lot of money not too long ago overhauling my drive section so will rather not look at this any further. Damn you are evil tempting me with all this nice gear you are selling!
Fred wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:

True, it always gets great reviews. Spent a lot of money not too long ago overhauling my drive section so will rather not look at this any further. Damn you are evil tempting me with all this nice gear you are selling!

Not a good time to mention other goodies then? :lol: