ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Conway
1. Emerald carbon fibre acoustic

As seen on trademe - https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1599145863 - NZG price $2k (in original hardcase) * SOLD *

2. Taylor 314CE

Or if I can't sell that, what about a stunning, as new Taylor 314CE in original hardcase - $2k * TRADED *

Solid Sitka Spruce top, Sapele back and sides. Don't have an actual pic, but looks just like this: https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/314ce

3. Tom Anderson Drop Top Mongrel

Hollow body, Alder with quilt maple top, quite hot pickups, coil tap, VA booster, add bridge pull on tone. Absolute quality, in Gator hardcase - $3.5k * TRADED *

4. Pedals

- Keeley Mod Workstation $350 * SOLD *
- Cali76 Compact Compressor $270 * SOLD *
- Digitech Freqout $250 * SOLD *
- Friedman BE-OD $250 * SOLD *
- Lovepedal High Powered Tweed Twin $170
- Lovepedal Kanji 9 $200

5. Dr Z Maz 18 head + 1x12

An incredible clean pedal platform, somewhere between Fender Blackface and clean Vox tones. If you're interested, please PM me. Price would be around $3.3k ---> NOW $3,000 cash.

For Auckland or Hamilton only (I'm happy to deliver), I don't want to risk shipping this baby.

6. Vox AC15 H1TVL Mahogany

Hand wired, classic Vox EF86 and Top Boost channels, half power mode, Celestion Blue. Bargain price $1,300 * SOLD *
Last edited by Conway on Fri May 04, 2018 10:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
BY KNNZ
the Princeton and Asher are not for sale! :mental:
I'm not a fan of quilted maple and that pickguard on the Mongrel looks off to me maybe it's just me :crazy:
BY Conway
KNNZ wrote:the Princeton and Asher are not for sale! :mental:

LOLZ, worth a shot! :wink:

KNNZ wrote:I'm not a fan of quilted maple and that pickguard on the Mongrel looks off to me maybe it's just me :crazy:

Well, it's a Strat pickguard on a Tele. That's why it's called a Mongrel!
BY Slowy
Have long had a hankering for a Maz18 but other things have since appeared to make it a pointless purchase. :problem:
BY Conway
casemysta wrote:Have a princeton thats pretty much brand new . 68 custom ri.. could do that as a trade with $$ for the Z

Could be on, depending on the figures... drop us a PM mate.