ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kloppsta
I knew it might be hard to move this as it seems the general populous doesn't know much about Rivera amps and I remember how BG and Scarecrow had to sit on theirs for a while to shift. Come on team, someone put me out of my misery and take this off my hands!

$1250 ???
BY mrmofo
The Scarecrow wrote:A total kick-ass amp here, slays all the Rectos and Marshalls in a similar price range.

:zomg:
BY Kloppsta
griff7628 wrote:Maybe the gods are telling you to hold onto it as you are gping to end up in a TOOL tribute band

lol.....that would be cool! however unlikely :crybaby:
BY Kloppsta
Any takers at $1250? Open to partial trades for the following stuff, however cash is king :)

- Vox MV50 Clean
- Truetone CS12 power supply
- Diezel VH4 pedal
- Mooer Yellow Comp
- Mooer Tender Octave MKII
- Boss OC-3
- TC Nova Modulator or Mooer Mod Factory Pro
- Digitech Mosaic
- Line 6 Echo Park or Behringer EM600 Echo Machine
BY Kloppsta
hey team, have to admit, still a bit baffled as to why this hasn't sold yet, especially considering the price. have seen a whole bunch of modern marshalls, peavey's and other <insert mass produced bean counter quality questionable brand name here> amps sell on TM and FB groups for the same price as the Rivera, or more. i guess it really does come down to brand awareness and loyalty!

anyway, widening the net a bit here and now accepting the idea of trades for the stuff listed in my post above but also an acoustic electric guitar from one of these brands: Yamaha, Taylor, Larrivee. Something around same value as my asking price for the amp - $1250.

hit me up :)
I keep looking at this and thinking if I sold my Friedman mini I could grab it, Rivera amps are some of the best built pieces of kit on the market. I love my Friedman but this could be more flexible. 100W though, not sure it would work well at home, I would need a bigger cab too, and I do like my Friedman a lot.

But yes, can't believe its still around at that price.
BY olegmcnoleg
sizzlingbadger wrote:I keep looking at this and thinking if I sold my Friedman mini I could grab it, Rivera amps are some of the best built pieces of kit on the market. I love my Friedman but this could be more flexible. 100W though, not sure it would work well at home, I would need a bigger cab too, and I do like my Friedman a lot.

I keep looking at this amp too. It would be such a fantastic tool, and about 85 watts more than I'll ever need.

I think we may be reaching a time where price is inversely proportional to watts, rather than directly.
BY Kloppsta
olegmcnoleg wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:I keep looking at this and thinking if I sold my Friedman mini I could grab it, Rivera amps are some of the best built pieces of kit on the market. I love my Friedman but this could be more flexible. 100W though, not sure it would work well at home, I would need a bigger cab too, and I do like my Friedman a lot.

I keep looking at this amp too. It would be such a fantastic tool, and about 85 watts more than I'll ever need.

I think we may be reaching a time where price is inversely proportional to watts, rather than directly.

It does have lower power modes, just sayin' :)

Power Output Modern Vintage
High 100W 50W
Low 25W 12W
BY Bg
I only sold mine on a dollar reserve bud. Not the flavour of the day.... sadly.